Aerobik Assassin

by - March 06, 2020

Aerobik Assassin

Dear epic games fortnite lovers! Here's another beautiful skin for you. 1500 v bucks. Does it look very nostalgic? As if it took us to the past. I feel right now in the 1970s.
I guess I haven't seen this skin in anyone before. Do you have this skin in a friend or close of you? I really wonder. If you have seen Aerobic Assassin before, please contact me. This is one of the most diverse skins in Fortnite. I think it's very happy to have it. Every person who owns it feels very different, right? 

Note: if you have aerobic assassin, move on! :) Contact us and send it us if you have a game video or pictures with that skin in fortnite.


Instagram Contacts:

@alikna
@game.editor


Features:
  • Released
  • 1500 V-bucks






You May Also Like

0 Reviews