FORTNITE WTF MOMENTS #4 CLEAN NEW 2020

by - September 23, 2020

  

 Number #4 - Fortnite WTF Moments Fails Clean NEW 2020

Fortnite New 2020 Chapter 2 WTF Moments - Youtuber Reactions to New Chapter

In this video, I’ll show you Fortnite 2 WTF Moments #4 (SEASON 1). Enjoy!

The videos of fortnite wtf moments really make me laugh. I am falling about laughing while watching. I'm sharing these fun videos for you that will make you laugh out loud. I got these videos from Youtube. I collected them together for you
                                
Wtf Moments Fortnite


Please use code: xcandy to support me :)



Please use code: xcandy to support me :)

When you use the code, you can message me on Instagram, I'll be really happy. I love you, hope you enjoy watching the videos :)

BE MY FRIEND:

📸Add me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alikna

ABOUT ME:

Hi my name is Alikna, here on this website I upload Fortnite Battle Royale contents. I will also share Sad fortnite moments, Lucky fortnite moments, Unlucky fortnite moments, WTF fortnite moments & Instant karma moments! Note, all of the videos contain a lot of swearing. I can't do anything about it. Cuz i embeded all of them from Youtube :)

Alikna Fortnite was established in Beginning of 2019. I mostly do daily fortnite battle royale uploads so if you are new here, make sure you hit that following me Instagram and Use Code: xcandy on as it will motivate me to keep creating content for you Fortnite Gamers! :)

haha, lol, omg, dammit, ugh, wow, dude, joke, yeah, crap, whats,nah,lmfao,uhh, argh, wtf, wft, funny videos, best fortnite videos, skins, brah, bruh, idiot, heh, hehe, whoops, oops, battle royale, dance, snipe, gun, shot, shotgun, boom, head shot, bullshit, why you bullying me, oh, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, #, funny moments, best moments, damn, laugh, smile, jump, drop, item shop, new, 2020, funny fails, glitter, back bling, hair, banana skin, ahahaha, wtfm




You May Also Like

0 Reviews