Using Every *EXOTIC* Weapons in Fortnite! - How to get?

by - January 02, 2021

Using Every *EXOTIC* Weapons in Fortnite! - How to get Exotic Guns in Fortnite?


Fortnite Exotic Guns Weapons 2021 - Every Weapons Used





Splode Arrow Sniper Rifle

Exotic Weapon Location: Island northeast of Stealth Fortress

Cost: 1225 gold bars

You'll find Splode hanging out in the big cabin. Talk to him like you would any other NPC.

The Boom Sniper Rifle is essentially a reset heavy sniper rifle, but it deals 10 damage in one hit and then detonates shortly after for 60 damage, which can be great for damaging enemy squads that are close to each other. .


The Dub

Exotic Weapon Location - Held up by the crash test dummy, either in the dumpster full of crashed cars west of Dirty Docks or southeast of Stealthy Stronghold

Cost: 1225 gold bars

The Dub is a double barreled shotgun that acts much like the flintlock pistol. It will revive you as you shoot, leaving you room to use long-range weapons to finish the fight. Great for reacting to enemies sneaking up on you.


Reese's Shadow Stalker

Exotic Weapon Location - Warehouse is in Dirty Docks

Cost: 1225 gold bars

Functionally a silent pistol, the Shadow Tracker also allows you to mark enemies you've hit, allowing you to track their location for around 10 seconds.


Mancake Nighthawk

Exotic Weapon Location: The Butter Barn at the southern end of the Zero Point Desert. Mancake often hangs out inside the building.

Cost: 1225 gold bars

The Nighthawk is a thermal scoped sniper pistol. Deals 44 damage at approximately any range.


Lexa's Storm Scout Rifle

Exotic Weapon Location: Hunter's Haven

Cost: 1225 gold bars

This is the famous Storm Scout rifle, which allows you to see where the next circle of storms will be.


I see only one more exotic which is on the north side of the map guys donates and call and text logs needed once they regard as I want. What do you want to say like he's going to call it I could see through the corridor manned exotic weapons the brand a rarity introduced in season 5049 and today I want that's right you may have seen here on you tube a few creators have gone ahead on the mission to find all 5 of them however I'm doing this 1 by myself just a solar content creator out there trying to get some content a loss but at least you could pick up any skins in the fort item shop please support me using code marquis I stack add let's jump into the old exotic challenge all right here we are 8000 gold 1 shot 1 opportunity here's the car map of season 5 and this is where all 5 locations are just kidding you 6 because the dog shop gun is like either a junk junction for exit north of pleasant talk I don't really know it's not the same every time but we're gonna be starting our routing right here at dirty dog like I said there's no insurance on my side all sort if someone else goes to 1 of these places and buys 1 of the weapons.


I'm also in trouble because you can only get 1 I'm gonna take this as good news I am uncontested so the plan is to get this grab a bar and then rotate that cycle I'm not I'm not uncontested okay you get a gun. You get a gun. Just kidding I'm insane at the game all right let's try and get all these things before we make our way out hi any make it doesn't look like it all right he was the only one I'm pretty sure that was here will make it less guard and it's good to get a P. 90 is while we're prepared all right what's this I'm gonna say hopefully to quite northern's aren't. Well looks like we're gonna make it's running dead side let's go baby who cares let's go worry and we're locked baby Roloff we got to make this happen we didn't get a good start but as long as I get enough white Mets I should be fine I would actually get these permit gets because they'll buy me time let's go make it I'm wasting time which time we sometimes.


Go go go go go go guy the first challenge the dog jumped on it can be either here or north of pleasant pond I would prefer to be here it looks like he's here all right this is a policeman and we have to all the 5 exotic weapons let's go baby give me the goodies by gold is depleting by the second but that's okay I still remember that these guns aren't like normal guns I know if the member that where did my truck at all he's on the other side that's okay because we got to go all the way to north side always low on fuel use Roland almost never films for gas in this game but it has it's not or you may call I am going to cry as long as I can find another make it somewhere I should be fine because I can actually safely by the weapons all but the characters die in this storm do you think about that if I can try to get a roof to face dark to start to start to start all the accuracy is astonishingly bad and that is what you love to see. 


Hires we take this when I got here we got to spend can't through flows out here when I come back on the truck and get back up there the problem is mad members of the P. 90 for this one with you know it was my safe god. I almost feel like I have to try to halt food bigger for rich this is the right fit for me to huge means I'm closing it down to 100 place soon on another 50 fought hi we're gonna lose the P. 90 give me that gun give it to me baby let's start and there's 3 of them the stakes are high and it down as far as I can otherwise it's going to die like the MPC's going to die and according you never know what you're gonna get I can take this far down all as a player there don't do it don't look at a way to take the bar all the way in a lot of people live this doesn't happen often but take some good golfer Scott basis is very dangerous is high traffic area right now Ian hunter haven right now it's only a one take.


I think they have 100 health they could even have more he's actually fine I'm pretty sure he'd be giving giving giving giving commenting on data.on no no please don't be dead dead dead dead yet give me your one to go I took the net gets that was dumb I was really meant to take them all I was really mistake to make kids might die little weapons yeah well that's not going to be fun well that's what I got this down cowboy is dead that's going to be a half in the chat I'm not seeing a question mark bubble. He died no. Hold my mule and neural or cases so far bad okay well I also have to get in right now so or that's a problem that we didn't really even talk about because I'm an idiot this is P. sadness really I have to guard on the left side and hit a small fry or I lose they really help me retain all the way or nothing why don't we might be able to work this out Mike it's used by exotic down for the first time sloth it doesn't blow up in the water. They saw it and I can't do anything about it why did I drop. 


Was the single dumbest thing I've ever done I have to go now. All of course 3. Well maybe. You must call me to make it a sap okay these guys are really going out it. Consider self beams. No I don't. I tried to disarm I wasn't thinking about darn. Mr gold farming I guess 2 weeks later it has been 2 weeks since I lost click here now in the present day I am once again rich in Fortnite however 2 crucial changes have happened one we have more exotics and 2 they're on sale I now have options I will have 5 and I was like I was saying we have all options right now but it's still gonna be kind of hard to find everybody this is like a horrible boss for I'm not gonna lie and I really shouldn't start with understated because the sniper what I'm gonna do it anyway wish me luck hire someone come in and I got a contract and the ground is only 5:00 they said the on sale right now try to find I. R. 


oh my God you can guarantee that they survive in these ones because you got to play small and I do have options but their own like all other sides of the map really hi we have to all the exotics I gotta get knocked out more also shields field to be nice to kind of very important this whole process all they were just left this Saturday I need to get some escape items as well I need like shock waves I gotta trying to delete all. On the 5. Analysts at the I can win this. Some whites. Okay there goes so much your body had some of the escape constitutes I just called a scape because I'm I cooked the answer is yes someone else is coming now I I don't wanna get into this like this is really not for me. 


On our again by I got I got stuff to do like I really can't even fight you right now I I exotics to catch like program on the map this out if I get to the dogs over there listen Republican leader of the OG lined up maybe with the new track apar snipers while getting me out of here so hot all right we do have the job this is good that was one of the variables that could have messed us up a little bit give me that exotic boy let's start 3 out of 5 complete or get a boat is present as well let's go our meds are always welcome to the Holocaust that I'm gonna have to work out is what I do when I have to drop things that becomes an ugly issue feel pretty call of the lord out. Wait what. Actually like that the 9 hole condos bids are your pick up another pistol right now but I don't know if I'll use this pistol now a couple of it still manages to find the yeah you read that how to prioritize the other equipments ball boy all right if you'll still get a tactical switch up I see only one more exotic which is on the north side of the map guys donate some context very small needed once they regard as I want. 


What do you want me to say like he's going to call it I could see through the corridor manned all right god intended switch skinny wrists button for sure I work on the call and he that Colin Boyce but what the fly. Hi the call on. Come on. Their guard. There you are okay not the greatest players hanging out in the corner of material we are still playing around here all this okay got it got to be a medic it's really I mean we could try and ride the other sniper you can be up in there looking at the tanks are pretty hot here campfires and stuff between we should be fine I'm just get a work find another car on the way okay there's another one let's go let's go let's go let's start no one 's taking this amazing snap off all right well now these for some. Shoot he's got my exotic you get back here right now how dare you take what is mine all that's it hit me for 10 I dare you that we know who the hell down let's say what a real sniper can do buddy don't play that game comes chase him close one dies and vomit. Well that's all that is is teammate okay so it made an enemy now lows player. Okay tanks. 


Thank again I kill him is teammate dies. 25 I know you are in the box or anything bad about it. Oh my god what a really die there it's always got that yes he does we got the findings of a baby to Ottawa lazy one time. Okay let's take a ball is good. Then we proceed to miss every shot. Tak sought the lord our god all these things related I need to get campfires desperately so probably the guy took my exotic from me and try to run away with it Dassey doing not you should be able to do this thank you on the floor maybe away actually filed a pop and number to complete the sled barrels I'm gonna rotate I had to to take baby he's gonna make sense here G. unfolding right now. Yeah nothing makes sense there I literally came out less than what I went with that's great I have to stop one guy is very ill and tells you where it is so it's going to be the site a lot of tells you it's going to be looking a little fishy. But that actually is. 


Yeah that one was a I've I swear that bullet in him in the head 71 to small it's pretty impressive would like it yes this is the hardest part about all this is not being on a whole new heels so it's going to get messy guy here's not. The horror miss the snow ice no you're trolling. Barring off each year to students once our technician is. Yeah that's what the law abiding AC knows who is deathly with now well that respect on our name. Well that really hit on the helmet by that right. A good one. All. Let's start. If you get. 


All baby I was only 2 left in my checking out with the guys got guns all right thanks for the gang more maps because he's not I went next door to me that's the real question we have an outside let's quickly write that as I got here ready. That's pretty weak. April is false or not his boss Chris 1 more number in the box nope okay that's probably 1 of the dumber things I've done all right will be 13 let this. Yeah. At 3 let this test really. Ups like this. All my god. Not a lot of. I'm dead. One small era and it is our point. Let. The lightning down look into today's media Pollock.

You May Also Like

0 Reviews