Fortnite | All Season 4 Map Updates and Hidden Secrets! WEEK 8

by - October 14, 2020

Fortnite | All Season 4 Map Updates and Hidden Secrets! WEEK 8

Week 8 Chapter 2 Season 4! A huge map update featuring  Halloween secrets and bromance!

Hello and welcome to PlayStation grenades it's been 3 long long long weeks but finally we are back to break down all the map changes in the world to Fortnite battle royale to keep this 3 year old series going please think about using code under my roof over Halloween so 4 night trip to to Steven fall week 8 months time flies let's do this. I loaded up thought nights with excitement which was then troubled by this Penny she's got a new variant how low income slash pumpkin skin so in honor of this legendary updates I will don the skin today and because it's the spooky time of year it's time to Krakow L. face though again the bro fist of horror okay I'm totally ready now to go. 

Halloween Secrets Map Updates Week 8 Fortnite - www.alikna.blogspot.com
Halloween Secrets Map Updates Week 8 Fortnite

So many places to begin but the 1 which I feel is the most important this season is the bromance 82 weeks ago now following the fall of minus 2 henchmen were left in pieces 1 fall ghost I'm 1 opting for shadow on week 3 the 2 had a tense face off in a cafe in the middle of nowhere and somehow put the differences aside to form a bond expressed through dance 2 weeks later these Brose was so committed to that bromance they moved into the hotel and lazy lake to hold their own pool parties have dance competitions and they even took out Wolverine I know in game of the henchmen have moved over to the hydro dam still together so I started the 2 and this is what they do his best already the 2 can be found primarily here they may be old turbines slash museum into a home the shadow dude enjoys watching TV which looks fantastic on the ghost guy is checking out that new gas suddenly he spots another place to live I'm called his brother from another mother to come check it out he agrees and then slowly.

Use Code: xcandy to Support Me


Use Code: xcandy to Support Me

and I mean slowly these guys walk so slow they get to the down in a touching moment they take in the sights right in the feels this is so touching hang on I have an idea you pretend I didn't do that back back to the story they finally make it to the second building on ghost doesn't like it I'm the climax all walks so they walk all the way back home and that's it they simply repeat these actions over and over again any idea where they could be going next that reminds me I asked you to name these Bros last time and we have a winning set of names they will now be forever called bill and Ted's breath taking names if you don't know who bill and Ted up check in the comments I'm sure you'll be told by a person wiser than me while looking for. 

Our future spot for the 2 henchmen I checked back on the old homes in retail the store has not been updated this year usually becomes a spooky stall more on that very soon but over at the authority there is something you need to see inside the top lay out where the shadow henchman once lived you know with his trying to Brutus there's a new item here now my diss golden chair house returned this chat has been around for a few seasons now it was minus his favorite chat in the meeting room before it was stolen transported across the lake and put in someone's house but it was so heavy that he broke through the flaw then we start moved into storage before vanishing forever well at least we thought it was forever because now it's back and it's waiting please hit me with your projections now there are a handful of chess up here but 3 in a row maybe my dis on bill intent or it could be for the rightful king to return Brutus R. I. P. forever in our hearts find out what happens next in the next update. 

So I mentioned the usual update to the mob fall Halloween and it has begun if you look on the map right now the occasional house he's dressed up with spooky llamas in spite is this even a trailer this year that's got involved with the festivities on over the next few weeks the whole neighborhood usually get somebody get some spooky bikes but where are they getting that decorations the Shia I know you've already guessed it's the new superstar over at holy head Jeez is now confirmed to be a Halloween stall named Hey boo 3 weeks ago when the building was erected we all guessed it would be for Halloween and Christmas and we were right put yourself on the back those against it inside it is far from opening day efficiently but he does now have a set of tales of basic kitchen a few desks and of course that's fine it looks like we'll be waiting for another update to befall the hollowing stall is true here 

Hey that reminds me I think the storm king will return I do hope so I have the pickaxe he fears the most well we missing something huge. Watch baby hit the hook to which keeps on giving continues to give can you spot the difference this time around well first the truck is still waiting to be moved around 20 weeks later stuff issues in Fortnite Bahati self though has a fresh lick of varnish to all the words but the biggest update is on the flaw check this out that tiled law goodness complete with small cracks and then a nudist beach. 

Once PO I slowly takes over the mob and one day I'm praying that this will be linked to the story somehow one day who's with me. Just me yay. Speaking of storyline updates we had a tiny update to the story of fall he's forever vanishing memory and the entire Marvel Galactus is now close enough to be spotted in the sky and recognized as the wealthy to I couldn't get the camera any closer than they suddenly but I'm sure all he'll be even close that next update and rest a shot before the final battle I'll recap the entire story because sometimes it can feel as if there is no story but the race is just in a way we can find it the other story line we followed revolves around the known population led by our lord and savior Graham the canal last month we saw a mystery salute to salesman arrive at the island he gathered an audience and was immediately blown up by his rival we jumped into action to rescue the other gnomes threatened with explosive barrels and then wiped out that propaganda attempts to and finally we found the man himself in a basement well we adults live where do you live and this was another character I asked you to name this was a landslide victory you guys decided to call him the nominator as he's half robot terminated due to and half no good choice I'm not sure if he's nominated all denominated so I'll just keep using both of those okay review denominator is destined to replicate the island of gnomes 

but this week he's gone missing no longer in the secret lay a bus around the world his presence he still known by the down turbine is a suspicious piece of artwork a graffiti tag for the nominator made by his robotic minions are them all to be found what could this mean and where is the nominate by the way if you do visit this spot in game you'll be rewarded with X. P. on the clue to the next step of the story most wanted I guess we are tracking him down now let me know if you find him he must pay for what he did. With all the major update today it was a series of small of micro updates I wanted to make sure we documented the first of which is the addition of rocket league to fought nights in this weird and wonderful crossover over at Ferris Bueller's house you know the place with so many falling cranes it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't play Fortnite yeah here 

you'll find a trophy cabinet with in game items over the walls are posters and downstairs in the bedroom there's even mall goodies to find I like the smaller updates the small nods to other things here you can also find a unique vehicle donned with rocket league info another nice touch and if you get close enough to the trophy cabinet you'll hear the music from the game I know it's not a big deal but it's worth the recognition DG Mr or Mrs epic develop a damn I just assume someone's gender please don't cancel me internet on the other days 

I wanted to show you last time but stocks PO I was completely messed up and I couldn't you already see where I'm going with this because the stock bus is in game right now taking us into each and every much but this has been foreshadowed fall weeks after bringing up his own P. O. I. into the game stock began upgrading the bustle bus first with simple blueprints he then took his work into the carriage a small oil drop gave us the location to keep an eye on and then the battle bus began to change last week it was completed in the carriage before it was updated and used in the game a few days ago this is the kind of series of updates that really impresses me look at all the steps to get to this point crack shots coming becomes a bond from mine mine too which then is used to design into dimensional travel which then creates those beacons which I then switched on which thing growing power and bring us a new PO

I stock then looks at the bustle bus and plans a change that implements that change and then boom he's ready this is mind blowing and what is his next step just look in the sky all these micro updates are preparing us fall bustled with the eater of worlds your mom. Hi Karen so there we have it week 8 Fortnite season fall how did I do what did I miss please let me know in the comments like usual I'll be in that stalking it's not where it is just how I spend my days on screen now are people who I owe a great thanks to using my code even though my thought my content isn't regular enough right now I'm going to try and fix that my apologies 

I really appreciate what you do for me and I feel like I have my enthusiasm back now and I have 2 more videos planned over the next week if I haven't replied to your Twitter DM yet I'm sure by now you know I will it just takes me awhile to get the things thanks in advance for supporting me right I will do my best to get out of your ear holes right now just the sticking around till the end I'm I think your awesome see you next time....

You May Also Like

0 Reviews