Fortnite WTF Moments #94 Clean NEW 2020

by - October 10, 2020

                    

Number #94 - Fortnite WTF Moments Fails Clean NEW 2020

Fortnite New 2020 Chapter 2 WTF Moments - Taco

In this video, I’ll show you Fortnite 2 WTF Moments #94 (SEASON 1). Enjoy!

Hi guys, I will share fortnite sad moments with you. These videos are so dramatic that they almost make me cry. it even happened when I cried in some videos. but you keep your tears. :)

Fortnite Wtf Moments - www.alikna.blogspot.com
Fortnite Wtf Moments - www.alikna.blogspot.com

Please use code: xcandy to support me :)

Please use code: xcandy to support me :)

When you use the code, you can message me on Instagram, I'll be really happy. I love you, hope you enjoy watching the videos :)

BE MY FRIEND:

📸Add me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alikna

ABOUT ME:

Hi my name is Alikna, here on this website I upload Fortnite Battle Royale contents. I will also share Lucky fortnite moments, Unlucky fortnite moments, WTF fortnite moments & Instant karma moments! I embeded all SAD Fortnite Videos from Youtube :)

Alikna Fortnite was established in Beginning of 2019. I mostly do daily fortnite battle royale uploads so if you are new here, make sure you hit that following me Instagram and Use Code: xcandy on as it will motivate me to keep creating content for you Fortnite Gamers! :)



haha, lol, omg, dammit, ugh, wow, dude, joke, yeah, crap, whats,nah,lmfao,uhh, argh, wtf, wft, funny videos, best fortnite videos, skins, brah, bruh, idiot, heh, hehe, whoops, oops, battle royale, dance, snipe, gun, shot, shotgun, boom, head shot, bullshit, why you bullying me, oh, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, #, funny moments, best moments, damn, laugh, smile, jump, drop, item shop, new, 2020, funny fails, glitter, back bling, hair, banana skin, ahahaha, wtfm




You May Also Like

0 Reviews