Fortnite SAD Moments #4 NEW 2020

by - October 13, 2020

                      

Number #4 - Fortnite SADDEST Moments Cry Mode: ON NEW 2020

Fortnite New 2020 Chapter 2 SAD Moments - Don't try to cry!

In this video, I’ll show you Fortnite SAD Moments #4 (SEASON 1). Enjoy!

Hi guys, I will share fortnite sad moments with you. These videos are so dramatic that they almost make me cry. it even happened when I cried in some videos. but you hold your tears. :)

Fortnite Sad Moments - www.alikna.blogspot.com


Please use code: 
xcandy to support me :)


Please use code: xcandy to support me :)

When you use the code, you can message me on Instagram, I'll be really happy. I love you, hope you enjoy watching the videos :)

BE MY FRIEND:

📸Add me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alikna

ABOUT ME:

Hi my name is Alikna, here on this website I upload Fortnite Battle Royale contents. I will also share Lucky fortnite moments, Unlucky fortnite moments, WTF fortnite moments & Instant karma moments! Note, all of the videos contain a lot of swearing. I can't do anything about it. Cuz i embeded all of them from Youtube :)

Alikna Fortnite was established in Beginning of 2019. I mostly do daily fortnite battle royale uploads so if you are new here, make sure you hit that following me Instagram and Use Code: xcandy on as it will motivate me to keep creating content for you Fortnite Gamers! :)



sad, cry, cry babe, sad moments, sadx,fortnite sad moments,saddest moments, fortnite saddest moments, epic games saddest montages, chapter 2 saddest moments, new 2020 sad videos, chapter 2 sad moments, cry love, love moments,




You May Also Like

0 Reviews